There will be changing rooms inside the JMoF 2024 venue that will require to sign up in advance and pay an extra fee. If you want to use the facility, please read the following information carefully and proceed to sign up.
- January 5th (Fri./Day 1), 2024, 15:00 - 22:00 (Locked until 9:30 the next morning)
- January 6th (Sat./Day 2), 2024, 9:30 - 22:00 (Locked until 9:30 the next morning)
- January 7th (Sun./Day 3), 2024, 9:30 - 20:00
Office Ridge (Main Building) 3F
You can access the facility via elevator by the hotel reception, or the stairs through the hotel lobby. The elevator of the accommodation building (tower building) does not lead to the facility.
Signing Up for the Changing Rooms
- If you want to use the changing rooms, you have to sign up and pay the fee (2,500 JPY) for it during the period separately specified by us.
Note: The refund amount will vary depending on the date of the cancellation. For details, please see the “Information Complying with the Japanese Specified Commercial Transactions Act” page.
- You cannot let others (except for a handler described below) use the changing rooms. Also, letting others use your con-badge or luggage tags is prohibited.
Signing Up Period
- September 30th (Sat.), 2023 - Until the number of applications reaches the limit
Note: We will not accept signing up and payment on-site. Even if you plan to register for JMoF on-site, sign up for the changing rooms in advance.
Note: We will announce the availability as needed.
How to Use
- Please come to the Volunteer Desk in the Hall Lobby first. We will hand you the luggage tag and sticker.
Note: If you are already received the luggage tag with your con-badge, please come directly to the changing rooms.
- Up to one person accompanying you (handler, etc.) can enter the changing room. If you are accompanying someone, please enter in consideration of the crowding in the changing room.
- Drinking water will not be provided. Please bring your own beverage that has a lid on it.
- When leaving luggage inside the changing rooms, please attach the luggage tags in an easily-spottable location.
- No matter the size of the luggage, any luggage that does not have a tag attached could be moved by staff. When you leave your luggage in the changing room, please put all your belongings which you want to leave in your tagged bag or suitcase.
- Please keep your personal belongings, especially wallets, etc., with you at all times.
- At the nights (from 22:00 to 9:30 on January 5th (Fri.) and 6th (Sat.)), you will not be able to enter the facility though you will be able to keep the luggage inside.
- The changing rooms are unisex, except for a female-only room.
- JMoF Executive Committee and the convention hotel are not responsible for any lost items or trouble in the changing room.