The Dealer’s Room is the place for all furry/animal creators and fans. Dealers can display and sell all original furry/animal-themed creations such as art, books, goods, accessories, and fursuits. Admission is free for JMoF attendees, so come and join us and have a great time!
If you want to deal with your creations in the Dealer’s Room at JMoF 2024, sign up as a dealer and get your booth! You can display or sell any furry or animal-themed creations such as pictures, illustrations, photographs, books, handicrafts, and fursuits. You can also take commissions there.
Date and Time (Tentative)
January 7th (Sun./Day 3), 2024
- Setup: 10:00 – 11:00
- Open: 11:00 – 15:00
1F Holiday Hall A, B
- Choose one of the three types of booths: Table Booth (Single or Double) or Square Booth.
No additional chair option for any type.
You can display your items on the long table already arranged.
- Single: Half of the long table (90 x 90 cm) with one chair
- Double: One long table (180 x 90 cm) with two chairs
Note: If we receive too many applications, we may choose the booths by lottery.
You can display items as you like inside the square space.
- A square area (250 x 250 cm) with one long table (180cm x 90 cm) and two chairs
- The “no table” option is available.
Note: The number of acceptable square booths is limited. Applications will be closed when they reach the limit.
- The walls of the venue cannot be used.
- You cannot sell or handle any adult materials in the Dealer’s Room.
- Please note that you will be responsible for everything you bring to your booth at any time. JMoF Executive Committee will not be responsible for any theft or damage.
- Bring home your own garbage.
- Inside your own booth, you will be able to bring along and drink beverages that have a lid attached (eating and drinking are prohibited for the general participants).
How to Apply for a Booth
To apply for a booth in the Dealer’s Room, you need your “Reception Number”, issued after completing pre-registration.
Fill out the Dealer’s Room Application Form and send it to us by the deadline. Before you apply, please confirm all the information on the form.
You can access the form from the link described in the confirmation email sent after completing your pre-registration, or from the button “Apply for Your Booth at the Dealer’s Room” published on this page.
Note: For details about pre-registration and payment methods, see the “Registration Information” page.
September 30th (Sat.) - October 31st (Tue.), 2023
Dealer’s Room Exhibition Fee
- Table Booth (Single): 3,500 JPY
- Table Booth (Double): 7,000 JPY
- Square Booth: 10,000 JPY
Dealer’s Ribbons certify you are a dealer. We will give you the prescribed number of ribbons (depending on your booth type) along with your con-badge.
- Table Booth (Single): 2 dealer’s ribbons
- Table Booth (Double): 3 dealer’s ribbons
- Square Booth: 4 dealer’s ribbons
Please attach the ribbons to the con-badge(s) of those who are involved in the on-site setup and operation of your booth.
We will ask you to submit a booth banner when you apply to exhibit in the Dealer’s Room. It will be posted on the website and in the conbook along with the registered booth information.
Booth Banner Guideline
- Use our official templates (download: PSD/PNG).
- Color mode: CMYK
- Size: 70 x 50 mm (resolution: 300 dpi)
- Submission file format: PSD/PNG (Opacity property included)
- Submission file name: Use the same name for your booth and the banner file upon your application.
Booth Banner Rules
- Leave the border around your banner (Layer “Frame” for PSD file) as is. Note that we will trim the outside of the border.
- Put your booth name on the banner clearly. You are free to choose how and where to put the name.
- When you put text on your banner, we recommend you keep the size 6 pt or above.
- If you submit your banner in PSD format, flatten it (merge all the layers) in advance.
- We will reject banners that don’t match our guidelines. In that case, follow our instructions and re-submit the correct one.
Note: In order to publish the booth information on our website and conbook, please be advised that this may cause some changes (i.e. color changes) in the original data of your booth banner.
- Under no circumstances shall JMoF Executive Committee (hereinafter referred to as “we”) be responsible for any physical injuries or property damage caused to dealers or others concerned.
- Dealers and others concerned must immediately pay, whether it is intentional or accidental, for any damage caused to the venue, surrounding buildings, and their facilities.
- We do not take any responsibility for disputes between dealers and their customers over merchandise or services provided by the dealers. Dealers must pay for the damage and take responsibility for such disputes without involving us.
- In case disputes between dealers, others concerned and their customers cause damage to us, the dealers must immediately pay for the damage.