JMoF Art Competition 2023
The 4th Annual Art Competition will come back to Loisir Hotel Toyohashi once again!
Why not show the results of your passion and practice to the audience in the competition?
The theme this time around is “Time”. We will be looking for your art that expresses the theme in your own unique way!
There is no limitation for the use of tools or apps, so both traditional art and digital art are welcome. In addition, there is no requirement of experience in past competitions or artistic skills. We look forward to your entry!
This competition will be held for furry art that express the theme “Time”.
January 6th (Fri./Day 2) – 7th (Sat./Day 3), 2023
Judging will be performed via voting by attendees of JMoF 2023.
- January 6th (Fri./Day 2), 2023, 16:00 – 21:00
- January 7th (Sat./Day 3), 2023, 10:00 – 21:00
We will announce and award the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd winners at the Closing Ceremony. Also, the winning works will be displayed in the convention space.
We will present medals to those who win 1st, 2nd or 3rd Place.
- Your submission must be furry art and keep to the theme of the competition, “Time”.
- Each applicant can submit only one work. For teams, only representatives (lead creators) will be counted.
- Your submission must be original, new and unpublished.
- Your submission must not contain any adult materials or fanart.
- Either the artist or an agent must bring the work to the venue on the days of the convention.
- The size of the work must be A4 (210 mm x 297 mm). Both portrait and landscape are allowed.
- The thickness of the work must be 1 mm or under.
- The work does not need to be framed beforehand. We will provide the frames.
- If the work is digital art, please print it out to submit.
- Please write down the artist’s name (pen name) on the back of the work.
From October 8th (Sat.) to November 26th (Sun.), 2022
How to Apply
Please fill out the application form below within the above application period. We will contact you at a later date.
About Contact in Advance
After accepting your application, we will contact you in advance.
Note: If you don’t receive any message from us for a week after completing the application, please contact us through the “Contact” page.
Delivery and Pickup of Works
We receive your work at the venue on January 6th (Fri./Day 2), 2023, 10:00 – 21:00. Note: The vote starts on January 6th (Fri./Day 2), 2023, 16:00, so we recommend you to bring in your work as early as possible.
We return your work on January 8th (Sun./Day 4), 2023, 10:00 – 18:00. Note: Works no one pick up during the pickup time will be disposed.
- If the JMoF Executive Committee considers it inappropriate, such as violating public policy, we may decline your application.
- Applications for the competition will be closed as soon as the number of participants reaches the limit, even if the applying for the competition is still ongoing.
- In order to protect the submitted works, we will ask the person who brings in the work to frame and handle it themselves.
Note: We will provide the frames.