Information Complying with the Japanese Specified Commercial Transactions Act
Note: The following is translated from the original Japanese document. The original document may supersede any part of the translation below, and may be invoked at any time.
- Distributor Name: JMoF Executive Committee (JMoF実行委員会)
- Store Name: JMoF
- Website URL: https://www.jmof.jp/
- Inquiries URL: https://www.jmof.jp/contact/
- Pre-Registration Deadline: November 23rd (Tue.), 2021, 23:59:59 (UTC+9/JST)
When paying for registration, only credit cards will be accepted. After entering all necessary information and submitting the payment form, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you once payment has been received and processed.
Our payment processing is provided by Stripe Inc. It is encrypted through the Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology during your online transactions. Your credit card information is handled by Stripe’s secure server. Your sensitive information WILL NOT be stored by JMoF.
If you would like to donate to the JMoF Executive Committee, you can make a donation via the “Pre-Registration Form”, regardless of whether or not you will be attending JMoF. Your donation will support our activities.
Note: To avoid problems with the delivery due to email filtering, etc., we ask that you enter an email address on the “Start Page”. For details, please see the “Registration” page.
Delivery of Registration Documents Including Con-Badge (for Those Who Live in Japan)
Delivery Provider: Japan Post (Regular Mail)
Your registration documents including con-badge will be delivered to you at your registered address by December 17th (Fri.), 2021. Please keep them in a safe place and do not forget to bring them to the venue on the days of the convention.
Note: If you haven’t received your con-badge by December 20th (Mon.), 2021, please make sure to contact us by December 27th (Mon.), 2021, otherwise we cannot re-issue your con-badge with your name printed on it.
If there is a printing error or damage to your con-badge, please contact us by December 27th (Mon.), 2021, and then we will replace it when you bring it to the JMoF reception desk on the days of the convention.
- By November 23rd (Tue.), 2021: For cancellation of your registration, or for any edits to an existing registration, please send us a message through the “Pre-registration Information Change Form”.
- From November 24th (Wed.), 2021 to December 1st (Wed.), 2021: For cancellation of your registration, or for upgrading an existing registration tier only, please send us a message through the “Contact” page.
- On or after December 2nd (Thu.), 2021: For cancellation of your registration, please send us a message through the “Contact” page.
Note: For the “SHOGUN” tier, you cannot make any changes to the registration tiers or cancel.
Note: You can change your registration tiers only if there are remaining slots.
For the “MEMBER”, “SPONSOR” and “SUPERSPONSOR” Tiers
If you cancel your registration, we will refund you a percentage based on the date that you cancelled, minus any transaction fees. The refund will be handled by the Stripe Online Payment service.
- Cancellations made by December 1st (Wed.), 2021: 100% Refund
- Cancellations made from December 2nd (Thu.), 2021 through December 8th (Wed.), 2021: 60% Refund
- Cancellations made on or after December 9th (Thu.), 2021: No Refund
Note: Even in the event that your JMoF 2022 participation privilege is revoked or refused, the refunding of the Pre-Registration fee (donations included), Changing Room usage fee, and Dealer’s Room exhibition fee will be handled according to the items shown above. For details, please see the “Regulations and policies Regarding the Virus Countermeasures” page.
For the “SHOGUN” Tier
You cannot make any changes to the registration tiers or cancellations. Note that we cannot accept any requests for refunding your Pre-Registration fee.
In the Case of JMoF 2022 Cancellation
If a natural disaster, epidemic, or other force of nature cause an unavoidable problem to the operation, JMoF may be canceled before or during the days of the convention.
In the case of JMoF 2022 cancellation, we will refund the remainder of the Pre-Registration fee (donations excluded), Changing Room usage fee, and Dealer’s Room exhibition fee after deducting related costs. Please note that it may take time to handle the above.
Note: Regardless of whether or not JMoF will be held, donations are excluded from the refunding.
For more information or inquiries about the JSCTA, please send us a message through the “Contact” page.
(As of September 25th, 2021)