Regulations And Policies Regarding The Countermeasures Against COVID-19
Note: The following is translated from the original Japanese document. The original document may supersede any part of the translation below, and may be invoked at any time.
For the JMoF 2024 convention, regulations and policies regarding countermeasures against COVID-19 have been established by the JMoF Executive Committee (hereinafter “we”/“our”/“us”).
For those wishing to participate in JMoF 2024, you will have the responsibility of periodically checking, fully understanding, and following these regulations. Please pre-register only after agreeing to these and other regulations mentioned, such as the participation regulations.
- While participating in JMoF 2024, please thoroughly practice the COVID-19 countermeasures. Regardless of whether it’s before or during the convention, please keep the following in mind and be mindful of your actions
- Having symptoms such as a fever, cough, sore throat, loss of taste, and so on, please refrain from coming or participating in the convention without exception.
- If any symptoms arise such as a fever or cough, or if there is a participant who has developed symptoms, please notify nearby staff.
- The wearing of masks is basically left to the discretion of the individuals, whether participants or staff. Please do not force others to wear or not wear masks.
- Please wash and disinfect your hands properly.
- Even in the event that your JMoF 2024 participation privilege is revoked or refused, or if JMoF 2024 is canceled, refunding of the Registration fee, Changing Room usage fee, Dead Dog Party registration fee, and Dealer’s Room exhibition fee, etc. will be handled according to the rules outlined in the “Refunds” section of the “Information Complying with the Japanese Specified Commercial Transactions Act” page.
- If there is a change in the requests or guidelines from the government and local entities, there is a possibility these regulations will be revised. Registered participants of JMoF 2024 will be considered to have agreed to the revised regulation by maintaining their registration status.
- In the event of a change in the requests or guidelines from the government and local entities, or if the situation does not allow these regulations to be upheld, events or JMoF 2024 as a whole may be cancelled.
Our Basic COVID-19 Countermeasures Implemented at the Venue
- Alcohol spray disinfectants will be placed at specific places inside the venue.
- The venue will be properly ventilated.
If there is a change in the requests or guidelines from the government and local entities, there is a possibility these policies will be revised.
In order to prevent the spread of the virus while having the convention go smoothly, we ask for everybody’s understanding and cooperation.
(Updated September 10th, 2023)