There will be a changing room established inside the JMoF 2023 venue that will require registration in advance and a separate usage fee. Please read the following points carefully, and use the changing room only after paying the usage fee during Pre-Registration sign-up period.
- January 6th (Fri./Day 2), 2023, 9:30 - 22:30 (Locked until 9:30 the next morning)
- January 7th (Sat./Day 3), 2023, 9:30 - 22:30 (Locked until 9:30 the next morning)
- January 8th (Sun./Day 4), 2023, 9:30 - 20:00
Office Ridge (Main Building) 2F/3F
You can access the facility via elevator by the hotel reception, or the stairs through the hotel lobby. The elevator of the accommodation building (tower building) does not lead to the facility.
Reception for Changing Room Use
Note: [Update: October 10th, 2022] Note that the number of application we can accept is limited due to the available space.
Note: [Update: October 10th, 2022] Additional information for those who intend to make the On-site Registration at the convention is published.
Note: [Update: December 24th, 2022] A limited number of extra spaces have been made available for changing room use. The application will open after 20:00 (JST) on December 29th (Thu.), 2022, and will close when the specified number is reached.
Right for Use of Changing Room
- If you wish to use the changing room, you have to pay the fee (6,000 JPY) to use it during the period separately specified by us. You will not be able to purchase it on the days of the convention.
Note: The refund amount will vary depending on the date of the cancellation. For details, please see the “Information Complying with the Japanese Specified Commercial Transactions Act” page.
Note: [Update: October 10th, 2022] We refund you if your cancellation request is made by 7 days after the completion of application at the longest. No refund after that.
Note: [Update: December 24th, 2022] In the application to be started from December 29th (Thu.), 2022, please note that no refunds will be made in the event of cancellation if your application is accepted.
- Letting others use your right for use of the changing room, or letting them use your convention badge/luggage tags is prohibited.
How to Use
- Please come to the Volunteer Desk in the Hall Lobby first. We will hand you the luggage tag and sticker.
- Up to one person accompanying you (handler, etc.) can enter the changing room. If you are accompanying someone, please enter in consideration of the crowding in the changing room.
- As a general rule, conversation within the Changing Room is prohibited.
- Drinking water will not be provided. Please bring your own beverage that has a lid on it.
- When leaving luggage inside the changing room, please attach the luggage tags in an easily-spottable location. The luggage tags will be handed out at the Volunteer Desk in the Hall Lobby on the days of the convention.
- No matter the size of the luggage, any luggage that does not have a tag attached could be moved by staff. When you leave your luggage in the changing room, please put all your belongings which you want to leave in your tagged bag or suitcase.
- Please keep your personal belongings, especially wallets, etc., with you at all times.
- At the nights (from 22:30 to 9:30 on January 6th (Fri.) and 7th (Sat.)), you will not be able to enter the facility though you will be able to keep the luggage inside.
For those who intend to make the On-site Registration
- If you intend to make an on-site registration and wish to use the changing room, you also have to apply during the application period via the form.
- Enter “On-site Registration” in the “Reception Number” field on the form.
- Enter your badge name you will use at the on-site registration in the "Badge name (1st line)" field on the form.
- The changing room is unisex, except for a female-only room.
- JMoF Executive Committee and the convention hotel are not responsible for any lost items or trouble in the changing room.