The Dealer’s Room is the place for all furry/animal creators and fans. Dealers can display and sell all original furry/animal-themed creations such as art, books, goods, accessories, and fursuits. Admission is free for JMoF attendees, so come and join us and have a great time!
This page is for artists who would like to deal with their creations in the The Dealer’s Room at JMoF 2023. You may display or sell any furry or animal-themed creations such as pictures, illustrations, photographs, books, handicrafts, and fursuits. You can also take commissions there.
Booth Arrangement Guide
“wolf's works” creates original furry merch. This includes t-shirts and bandanas adorned with animals such as snow leopards and wolves, to harnesses and gear for fursuits. I aim to create easy-to-wear products that everyone wants to own. Please come and visit my booth!
I mainly create animal-themed merch and products featuring original illustrations.
I also plan to make accessories for fursuits, character designs, and fursuit heads.
I will showcase furry apparel and accessories for everyday wear.
Wrist warmers that are must-haves during winter and the new “Snow Leopard & Flying Squirrel Jump Tote Bag” will also be available.
“MibuWorks” is a creative studio which produces wolf-themed items. Not only do I have goods such as illustrations and keychains, we also make Bizen ware (traditional Japanese pottery), kitchenware, and other products which invite wolves into everyone’s homes. I will be waiting for you with lots of handmade wolves for you to see!
Flash Factory Power
I’m here at JMoF!! Low prices exclusive to the event!! With products that are easy on your wallet, you may be able to get their hands on a half suit or tail!! I’m anxiously waiting to see everyone’s smiles!!
Atelier Amanojaku Inc.
We will have original merch and be handing out pamphlets!
Stephie the Deer
Selling all manner of clothing, keychains, scarves, shirts, lanyards, prints, wall scrolls, blankets, and so much more featuring artwork from a variety of fandom artists! Our signature item is of course our dakimakura pillows! Made from a soft Lycra, these pillows are soft and amazing!
“PRODUCTION TAIIKUKAN” has character goods, booklets, and will distribute products related to fursuit characters.
I love wolves! I create all kinds of wolf-related items that even I want to have or have an interest in.
Makai no Kazetaka
Makai no Kazetaka
“Makai no Kazetaka”’s creations utilize material from real animals. No animals are killed when creating items. Accessories are made using materials such as animal pelts and performing taxidermy. I create in the hopes of bringing nature closer to us.
A weird group of Canadian friends with a passion for Dakimakura decided to (try to) make furry merchandise! What could possibly go wrong?
Accessories and collars for fursuits and items such as acrylic keychains and stickers will be available.
“ROOFxLOOP” is a “fursuit recreation group” that provides those who want an “opportunity and place” to easily experience the world of fursuits.
We will showcase our activities and sell original merch!
We have items that will brighten up your day.
Oishii, yummy! Such appreciation, much thank you!
I hope I can eat bucketloads of food again! Delici-ci-ci-cious!
The booth will sell acrylic character figures and character intro catalogs.
You may come across rare items of characters that haven’t had their own merch yet, be reminded of a certain character’s charm, and make new discoveries!
Also, we will be introducing commissions for acrylic name tags and displaying large-size acrylic figure sets! (Including keychains, medium-size acrylic figures, etc.)
Not only that, I’m planning to offer priority commissions exclusively at the event, so feel free to ask me anything and browse to your heart’s content!!
There will be accessories and illustrations available! Maybe other things too!
“Philosofur”, a doujinshi covering studies, essays, reviews, and translations discussing furry/kemono culture will be available for purchase.
“Kemobunren” produces kemono literature and short story anthologies.
Kemono name card TCG and its corresponding artbook.
MATATABI Variety Store
Long time, no see! This is NORA. I will once again revive the “Kigurumer” series!
I still don’t have any new releases, but I will reprint my previous works. Please take this opportunity to purchase them!
I sell accessories that give that extra bit of cuteness to kemonos and slightly peculiar eye masks to protect the precious eyes of your fursuit!
You are more than welcome to try the items on. Don’t be afraid to drop by!
I mainly sell merch depicting mysterious creatures and otherworldly beasts.
I also plan on accepting commissions during the event, so please take a look if you’re interested!
K-LINE will be selling merchandise such as stickers and keychains, as well as apparel such as hoodies.
Date and Time
January 7th (Sat./Day 3), 2023
- Setup: 11:00 – 12:20
- Open: 12:30 – 15:00
1F Holiday Hall A
- You can exhibit your booth using a half of the table (hereinafter: half table) or one table. Half table consists of a half of the long table (90 x 90 cm) and one chair. One table consists of one long table (180 x 90 cm) and two chairs.
- Note: If you choose one table for your booth, you can also choose no table option.
- This time, there is no additional chairs.
- If we receive too many applications, we will choose the booths by lottery.
- Due to rules and regulations, the walls of the venue cannot be used.
- You cannot sell or handle any adult materials at the Dealer’s Room.
How to Apply for a Booth
To apply for a booth in the Dealer’s Room, you need your “Reception Number”, issued after completing pre-registration.
Please fill out the Dealer’s Room Application Form and send it to us by the deadline. Before you apply, please confirm all the information on the form.
You can access the form from the link described in the confirmation email sent after completing your pre-registration, or from the button “Apply for Your Booth at the Dealer’s Room” published on this page.
Note: For details about pre-registration and payment methods, please see the “Registration Information” page.
September 24th (Sat.) - October 31st (Mon.), 2022
Dealer’s Room Exhibition Fee
- Half table: 3,500 JPY
- One table: 7,000 JPY
Dealers will be receive dealer’s ribbons, included in the registration documents including con-badge on your pre-registration, as proof of their participation in advance.
- Half table: 2 dealer’s ribbons
- One table: 3 dealer’s ribbons
Please attach the ribbons to the con-badge(s) of those who involved in the setup and operation of your booth on the day of the event.
We will ask you to submit a booth banner when you apply to exhibit in the Dealer’s Room. It will be posted on the website and in the conbook along with the registered booth information.
Booth Banner Guideline
- Please use our official templates (download: PSD/PNG).
- Color mode: CMYK
- Size: 70 x 50 mm (resolution: 300 dpi)
- Submission file format: PSD/PNG (Opacity property included)
- Submission file name: Please use the same name for your booth and the banner file upon your application.
Booth Banner Rules
- Please leave the border around your banner (Layer “Frame” for PSD file) as is. Note that we will trim the outside of the border.
- Please put your booth name on the banner clearly. You are free to choose how and where to put the name.
- When you add text on your banner, we recommend you to keep the size 6 pt or above.
- If you submit your banner in PSD format, please flatten it (merge all the layers) in advance.
- Submitted banners that don’t match our guidelines will be basically rejected. If so, please correct and re-submit it.
Note: In order to publish the booth information, please be advised that this may cause some changes (i.e. color changes) in the original data of your booth banner.
- To implement the virus countermeasures, each dealer participant is requested to prepare a partition between themself and the general participants.
- To implement the virus countermeasures, please use a tray when handing over cash.
Note: For details regarding the virus countermeasures for the general participants, please see the “Dealer’s Room” section of the “Regulation Regarding the Virus Countermeasures” page.
- Please note that you will be responsible for everything you bring to your booth. JMoF will not be responsible for any theft or damage.
- Please bring home your own garbage.
- Inside your own booth, you will be able to bring along and drink beverages that have a lid attached (eating and drinking are prohibited for the general participants).
- Under no circumstances shall JMoF Executive Committee (hereinafter referred to as “we”) be responsible for any physical injuries or property damage caused to dealers or others concerned.
- Dealers and others concerned must immediately pay, whether it is intentional or accidental, for any damage caused to the venue, surrounding buildings, and their facilities.
- We do not take any responsibility for disputes between dealers and their customers over merchandise or services provided by the dealers. Dealers must pay for the damage and take responsibility for such disputes without involving us.
- In case disputes between dealers, others concerned and their customers cause damage to us, the dealers must immediately pay for the damage.