JMoF 2023 is going to take applications for your own unique event.
“I have ideas for an event, but I’m worried if people would want to come...” “I’m sure a program like this would certainly make JMoF even more fun...”
For those who have thoughts like that, we have a space at JMoF for you to do your event. Why not take this opportunity to realize your idea at JMoF?
Available Date, Time and Place
- Basically, 60 minutes will be provided for one event.
Note: If you would like to host a 90 or 120 minutes event, it is to be discussed. Please make a request in the application form.
- You can use the room 30 minutes before and after event timeframes for preparation and cleanup.
Note: Available date, time and place are limited. If we get more applications than the capacity, they will be chosen by lottery or selected by us.
Procedure after Application
- We JMoF Executive Committee check whether your application meets the requirements.
- After the application for holding your event is approved, we will propose to you available time(s) and place(s). Then, it will be fixed with your consent.
- Your event (name and abstract) will appear on the JMoF 2023 offical timetable.
- We arrange places for your event during specified time during JMoF 2023. You can use the equipments (shown below) in your place in the hotel (note that some of them are rental).
Note: Please arrange by yourself any other things on preparing and running your event.
We introduce some examples and give some advice to you beginner in the article (in Japanese) on the JMoF Channel blog!
- To hold the event, “Regulations Regarding the Virus Countermeasures” must be understood and complied with.
- Material that violates public policy must not be contained.
- Rules of the hotel must be followed.
- Using Discord (or email), meeting with JMoF staff about the contents of the event in advance must be taken part in.
- DO NOT FORGET THE DOG’S MIND.
- DO NOT DISTURB THE CAT’S PRIDE.
Restrictions of Event in JMoF 2022
Because of the virus countermeasures, the contents and implementations of events in JMoF 2023 may be partially restricted.
Therefore, depending on the content and implementation of the event you applied for, we may ask you to change them or decline to hold it.
Examples of feasible event
- A talk show with one or more panelists
- A stationary exhibition
Examples of infeasible event
- A recreation event with close physical contact for a long time
- A mingling event with facing each other at close range
- Chairs (pipe chairs at the hotel)
- Tables (45 x 180 cm）
- Whiteboards (2,000 JPY, 90 x 180 cm, only one available for each event)
- Projectors (5,000 JPY, VGA (D-Sub15), only one available for each event)
Note: If you would like to use a whiteboard and/or a projector, please pay the fee at the JMoF reception desk on the day. Since the number of white boards and projectors is limited, we will accept requests on a first-come-first-served basis.
Note: If you cause a malfunction in or break the projector, the representative of the event who uses it owes the compensation for the hotel.
From September 24th (Sat.) to October 29th (Sat.), 2022 (JST)
How to Apply
Please fill out the application form and send it to us by the deadline.
About a Contact in Advance
After accepting your application, we will contact you in advance.
Note: If you don’t receive any message from us for a week after completing the application, please contact us through the “Contact” page.
- Depending on the future situation, we may cancel the application and holding of events.
- Depending on the schedule of other programs, your requests of date, time and place may not be met. We will inform you in that case.